Why Is the Mind Attached? - Saanen 1974 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Saanen gathering in Switzerland, 1974.
This talk: Why Is the Mind Attached? - 1 August 1974
• Q: Why is it so difficult to be free from attachment?
• Why is the mind attached to an ideal, a nationality, a person, experience, opinions and gods?
• Why does the mind cripple itself with attachments?
• Is attachment a living thing that is going on or is it a remembrance of the past?
• If attachment is a continuation of the past, what is a relationship between two people?
• Tomorrow is what has been yesterday, modified. You are living in the past and there is conflict with the present.
• To end conflict at the very roots of your being, to realize there is no tomorrow, your whole action changes.
• Every day is an ending of everything.