Why Has Man Given Supreme Importance To Thought - Ojai 1980 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Ojai gathering in California, 1980.
This talk: Why Has Man Given Supreme Importance to Thought - 8 April 1980
• Q: Is the "ground" indifferent to mankind, as the physical universe appears to be?
• How does one find out if there is something more than the merely physical?
• Q: Why is it that theories are necessary and useful in organising facts about matter outwardly, and yet inwardly, psychologically they are in the way, of no use at all?
• Seeking security for myself, for my family, for my group, for my tribe, has brought about division.
• Why has man given importance to thought as the supreme thing?
• If I accept I am irrational completely, I am rational.