Where There Is Pleasure There Is The Shadow Of Pain - Amsterdam 1967 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Amsterdam gathering in The Netherlands, 1967.
This talk: Where There Is Pleasure There Is the Shadow of Pain - 21 May 1967.
• The whole movement of living, which is relationship, is a movement in action.
• What is consciousness? When do you say, "I am conscious, I am aware, I am attentive"?
• Is there actually a division between the conscious and the unconscious, or it is a total movement, operating all the time?
• The mind that pursues pleasure must inevitably invite its opposite, which is pain. The two go together; they are not separate.
• You cannot see totally when you are making an effort.
• Q: If you love your own child, your attention to your child is fairly complete, but if you are a teacher you cannot give your full attention to all the students.