What Is The Substance Of Thought? - Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Gstaad gathering in Switzerland, 1975.
This talk: What Is the Substance of Thought? - 25 July 1975.
• What is the basic reason for thought to be fragmented?
• What is the substance of thought? Is it a material process, a chemical process?
• There is a total perception, which is truth. That perception acts in the field of reality. That action is not the product of thought.
• Thought has no place when there is total perception.
• Thought never acknowledges to itself that it is mechanical.
• Total perception can only exist when the center is not.