What Is Our Responsibility? - Saanen 1974 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Saanen gathering in Switzerland, 1974.
This Talk: What Is Our Responsibility? - 2 August 1974
• Q: How do I put the feeling of responsibility into action?
• We approach a problem from the outer to the inner and the inner to the outer. It is an endless ebb and flow.
• Who has created the division, this structure as the outer and the inner? We are educated in that and are caught in it.
• Division takes place when there is an image in the mind. Responsibility is to free yourself of images absolutely.
• When you feel responsibility, the flame of it will burn the image.
• Seeing the world as it is and ourselves as we are, responsibility begins to awaken.