What Does It Mean to Be Totally Free? - Amsterdam 1967 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Amsterdam gathering in The Netherlands, 1967.
This talk: What Does It Mean to Be Totally Free? - May 24, 1967.
• What takes place when one falls in love?
• Why has sex taken on such extraordinary importance?
• How will you know that it is stupid to be a nationalist?
• You see or understand only when the mind is quiet, when you are aware without any choice.
• When I say, "I love you", I have blocked myself from looking at you.
• Is it possible to look totally impersonally and yet be completely intimate?
• One takes a drug and has an extraordinary experience. At the base of this is the demand for wider and deeper experiences. Why do you want experience?