True Revolution - Berkeley 1969 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Berkeley gathering in California, 1969.
This talk: True Revolution - 6 February 1969.
• What is a religious mind?
• Must one go to an expert to tell us what the unconscious is or can one find it for oneself?
• Through the negation of disorder, order comes into being.
• It is only the meditative mind that can find out, not the curious mind or the mind that is everlastingly searching.
• To meditate implies to see very clearly. It is not possible to see clearly when there is space between the observer and the thing observed.
• It is only in silence that there is quite a different dimension. You have to find out for yourself; nobody can open the door for you.