Thought Sustains Fear and Pleasure - Berkeley 1969 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Berkeley gathering in California, 1969.
This talk: Thought Sustains Fear and Pleasure - 4 February 1969.
• To understand relationship and to end the conflict in it is our entire problem.
• Can man live at peace, within himself and outwardly?
• In relationships, one becomes aware of the actual state of oneself.
• The man that has no sense of fear of any kind is really a free man, a peaceful man.
• What is fear?
• Can thought be silent?
• Conduct becomes virtuous only when thought doesn't cultivate what it considers virtue.
• How is it possible to look at the sunset without thought weaving pleasure or pain around it?
Questions from the audience followed the talk.