Thought Is Not the Instrument of Change – Saanen 1974 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Saanen gathering in Switzerland, 1974.
This talk: Thought Is Not the Instrument of Change - 31 July 1974.
• Q: How is thought to end completely?
• All cultures have given importance to thought.
• Is there another instrument besides thought?
• Can thought be silent when the mind is observing?
• My concern is to observe and this is prevented when there is any movement or flutter of thought.
• Attention is given totally and thought does not enter into it. Can I look without thought?
• Observe the world, nature, everything, including your own desires without a single movement of thought.