Thought Cannot Bring About an Insight – Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Gstaad gathering in Switzerland, 1975.
This talk: Thought Cannot Bring About an Insight - 31 May 1975.
• Is there a thinking without the word?
• The action brought about by thought into the investigation of an analysis is always incomplete.
• Insight is complete. It is not fragmented as thought is. So thought cannot bring about an insight.
• I must have an insight into conditioning otherwise I can't dissolve it.
• What takes place when I have an insight that the observer is the observed?
• In nothingness there is complete security and stability.