The Roots of Psychological Conflict – Ojai 1980 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Ojai gathering in California, 1980.
This talk: The Roots of Psychological Conflict - 1 April 1980.
• Has humanity taken a wrong turn?
• What is the root of this tremendous inward conflict of humanity?
• When I am trying to become something it is a constant battle.
• Can the brain itself see that it is caught in time and as long as it is moving in that direction, that conflict is eternal, endless?
• Can the mind realise or resolve a psychological problem immediately?
• Has mankind journeyed through millennia to come to this: that I am nothing and therefore I am everything and all energy?