The Ground of Being, and the Mind of Man – Ojai 1980 - äänikirja
The Ground of Being, and the Mind of Man - 12 April 1980
• Why has having ideas become so important?
• What is the difference between a religious mind and a philosophic mind?
• What is the human mind's relationship to the "ground"?
• Why has man accumulated knowledge?
• When you love somebody there is no "me", it is love. In the same way, when I say I am humanity, it is so. It is not an idea, it is not a conclusion, it is part of me.
• There is only one thing and that is to discover that what I have done is useless, ashes. You see, that doesn't depress one. That is the beauty of it. It is like the Phoenix, born out of ashes.