The Ending of Psychological Knowledge – Brockwood Park 1980 - äänikirja
The Ending of Psychological Knowledge - September 18, 1980
• Why are our minds always operating in a certain direction?
• What shall I do, as a human being, realising that knowledge is naturally, inevitably forming a groove in which I live? How am I to break it down?
• Pure observation, which is actually listening, is that pure observation love?
• When I ask you to tell me what to do, I am back in the field of knowledge.
• We have tried everything - fasting, every kind of thing to get rid of the "me" with all its knowledge, with all its illusions. One tries to identify with something else, which is the same. A serious man has done all this and comes back to the fundamental question: what will make this wall totally disappear?