Seeing "What Is" Is Action – Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Gstaad gathering in Switzerland, 1975.
This talk: Seeing "What Is" Is Action - 24 May 1975.
• If truth is something totally different from reality then what place has action in daily life, in relation to truth and reality?
• Seeing "what is" is action.
• What place has love in truth?
• When I separate you, in that separation love cannot exist.
• How are you to convey the sense of truth to a student?
• As long as I live in the field of reality, which has its own energy, that energy will not free me.
• When the mind is empty, when the mind is nothing, not a thing, in that there is perception.