Relationship has significance only when it is a process of self-revelation - äänikirja
Relationship has significance only when it is a process of self-revelation - 17 July 1949
• Where there is authority there can be no discovery of something new.
• Relationship based on an idea cannot be a self-revealing process.
• Self-knowledge is understood, uncovered and its process revealed through relationship.
• Is it possible to love without the interference of the mind?
• When the mind becomes supreme, all-important, then there can be no affection.
• Q: What is that thinking that must come to an end? What do you mean by thinking and thought?