Love Is That Quality of Mind in Which There Is No Division – Bombay 1971 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Mumbai gathering in India, 1971.
This talk: Love Is That Quality of Mind in Which There Is No Division - 14 February 1971.
• Live in this world with intelligence, in spite of all the complications.
• Is it possible to be free of fear, not only the superficial fear in relationship but the deep-rooted fear?
• Thought nourishes, sustains and gives continuity to fear and pleasure.
• When you are learning, your mind is awake.
• Truth isn't second-hand; you can't get it through a guru, a book, you have to learn about it. The beauty of learning is that you don't know what truth is.
• What is love?
• A man who has not love in his heart, but the things made by thought, will make a monstrous world, will construct a society that is totally immoral. To find out, you must undo everything that you have done.
• What does it mean to die?