Freedom of Choice Is Not Freedom – Claremont 1968 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Claremont gathering in California, 1968.
This talk: Freedom of Choice Is Not Freedom - 11 November 1968.
• What do we mean by "free will"? Is there such thing?
• Is choice ever necessary?
• Freedom exists only when I perceive very clearly, when the mind sees things as they are.
• Q: Is it possible to be free in society?
• Q: Is love the absence of hate?
• To find out what truth is, you must be free of propaganda: the propaganda of the Church, the propaganda of literature, propaganda of tradition, so that you see things clearly for yourself.