Does self-knowledge come through searching? - äänikirja
Does self-knowledge come through searching? - 16 July 1949
• What is it that most of us are seeking?
• Does clarity come through searching and trying to find out what others say?
• Can incessant search and longing give you the extraordinary sense of reality or creative being that comes when you really understand yourself?
• Without knowing your background and the substance of your thought, where it comes from, surely your search is utterly futile and your action has no meaning.
• The responsibility for any action depends on ourselves, not on others.
• Q: Do I have to be at any special level of consciousness to understand you?
• Q: The movement of life is experienced in relationship to people and to ideas?