How Does Desire Arise from Perception? – Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Gstaad gathering in Switzerland, 1975.
This talk: How Does Desire Arise From Perception? - June 14, 1975.
• Why has desire become such an extraordinarily important thing in life?
• How does desire arise from perception?
• Can I desire truth?
• Is the energy of nothingness different from the energy of things?
• Is that nothingness a hypothesis, a theory, a verbal structure, or truth?
• In dying to the reality only then there is nothingness.