Can the Mind Not Be a Slave to Knowledge? - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Saanen gathering in Switzerland, 1974.
This talk: Can the Mind Not Be a Slave to Knowledge? - 21 July 1974.
• When consciousness invents a super-consciousness is it partly thought-aware of the past?
• Is there a part of the brain which has not been touched by the known?
• Is it our education to escape from "what is" through ideals?
• Has the mind been trained to operate and function in the field of the known?
• Observing the movement of thought and its source, can one come upon some thing beyond thought?
• Is time required to see the reality and non-reality of knowledge?
Questions from the audience followed the talk.