Can Thought Stop? – Amsterdam 1967 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Amsterdam gathering in The Netherlands, 1967.
This talk: Can Thought Stop? - 28 May 1967.
• When there is a process of recognition, it is the projection of the past. The mind is always functioning within the field of time, which is of memory. Can the mind go beyond that?
• What is pleasure and what is desire?
• How is it possible, without control, subjugation or denying, for thought not to allow itself to interfere?
• When all authority of every kind is put aside, denied, then you can find out for yourself.
• When you are completely attentive, you see. It is only love that sees - not thought, the mind or the intellect. One has to learn how to look, how to hear.
• Q: Could you distinguish between what you mean by the word "recognizing" and "being aware"?
• Q: How is one to break off a concept that one has carefully built?