When One Observes A Fact Without Knowledge Then One Can Learn - Amsterdam 1967 - äänikirja
Listen to talks from J. Krishnamurti's Amsterdam gathering in The Netherlands, 1967.
This talk: When One Observes a Fact Without Knowledge Then One Can Learn - 28 May 1967.
• Why do we dream at all?
• Isn't dreaming at night a waste of energy, when the brain needs to be completely at rest?
• When do you actually learn?
• When I learn through Freud about myself I am not observing myself, I am observing the image which Freud has created about me.
• Can you do nothing, psychologically?
• If two people are quarrelling and one stops, what takes place?
• The more we talk together, the more we communicate together, the clearer it becomes.